Monday, April 2, 2012

Hanging with my girls....my little girls!

So last week I devoted my time to my kids all week! Not caring about my house cleaning or errands...just playing! We went to the movies and saw the Lorax, had pizza for lunch and smart cookie for dessert! We also did a lot of art projects and messy fun with playdough and painting! I devoted a few walls in my house for art to show off the talent of these cute little things! We also built an awesome fort in the front room that Bella and Ava seriously played in for the entire week! They also made dad play in there a ton which was hilarious because Rob is 6'3 and was huge inside there haha! Such a fun week of just playing and hanging out!! I  loved just hanging with my girls! !






















1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you and Ava in the movie theater. Her face says, "Stop mom! I'm trying to eat my snacks". Love it. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete