Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Must Have Tasty Tuesday!!

OK...so I know I have been terrible at  posting this last week but my girls haven't been feeling well and it's been a crazy week so I am back...I promise! And it's tasty Tuesday again hehe! I have a great one for you ladies today.........Strawberry Chocolate Trifle....uh yeah...

1.) Make a 9 by 13 pan of any kind of brownies you like and let them cool completely, cut into cubes.
2.) Slice a pint of strawberries.
3.) Combine a 3.4 oz box of chocolate pudding mix, 1 cup cold water, and 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk and mix well and stick in the fridge to cool for about 10 minutes.
4.) In another bowl, whip one pint of heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add a little powdered sugar.
5.) Once the first four steps are completed, start layering in a trifle bowl-pudding, brownie cubes,whipped cream, then strawberries. layer over and over until complete!  Enjoy!!!
Ps- I added bananas! THIS IS SO DELICIOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment